Who is this player?
- Had a HUGE power surge in the early-to-mid-90s.
- Went from a skinny kid to a big, muscular power hitter over that same time period.
- Starting having major injury problems right around the time MLB started cracking down on steroids.
- Never had a great season after the current, stricter drug policy was implemented.
- Was teammates with Alex Rodriguez, David Segui, Shane Monahan, Glenallen Hill, Ryan Franklin, Todd Williams, Ron Villone, David Bell, Josias Manzanillo, Brett Boone, and Jay Buhner, all of whom either admitted using PEDs, were named in the Mitchell Report, buy sildalis online, or are suspected of having used PEDs.
- … and … is widely considered to be one of the good guys, one of those rare few 1990s power hitters who was able to resist the temptation to use steroids or other performance-enhancing drugs.
What is it about Ken Griffey Jr. that causes him to get the benefit of the doubt when no one else does?