I don’t always have a lot of time to write what I want to write, and sometimes when I get a minute, I have forgotten some ideas I had. So I thought I’d do a bullet list of things I want to write about, and when I get to each of them, I will link to them here in the list.
- Who has better pitchers, the American League or the National League?
- Alex Rodriguez and the stupid, unrealistic Yankee fans.
- Don Imus and “freedom of speech” issues.
- Braves, Indians, Redskins, and other team names — should they be changed?
- Jackie Robinson tributes.
- The “crisis” in baseball about not enough African American players.
- ADDED MAY 11: The recent ESPN/ABC poll about Barry Bonds and racism.
I will add more to this list as I think about it.
UPDATE: I killed five birds with one stone.
(bullet) Your secret, undying love for Chipper Jones